05/04/11

Down With the Sun

Go to see the picture at Deviant Art

Please do NOT use this picture in ANY way...:(.
Model is my boyfriend so please have some respect for him and for me as well and dont share it all over the internet like I´ve found most of my pictures or on facebook. Yes I DO have permision to edit his pictures and they are not stock :giggle: .
:heart:
O darkness, if in thy arms I could rest
For a while and with these earthly eyes
See thy dim smile


Maid of twilight, lass of duskfall
Serve thy goblet to me
Let me drink to the last drop
The sweet opiate of the dreams:

Ours is the silence,
The echo old ageless night
A gleam in the blackest of streams,
One fleeing moment

Insomnium - Down with the sun.
††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

Model is Adrian Von Ziegler :heart:

2 comentários:

  1. Amazing wings and the effect of the sun on one side and night-esque sky on the other is awesome :( job well done!

    ResponderEliminar